
Despite the ceasefire, zionist Israel is still “committing genocide” in Gaza, according to the human rights group Amnesty International.
In its report released on November 27, Amnesty says Israel is waging new attacks and curbing critical aid access, despite the declared ceasefire.
It is “continuing to deliberately inflict conditions of life calculated to bring about their physical destruction.
“Israel severely restricts the entry of supplies and the restoration of services essential for the survival of the civilian population—including nutritious food, medical supplies and electricity—as well as stringently limiting medical evacuations,” the human rights group said in a press release accompanying the report.
It decried Israel’s “systemic expulsion of Palestinians from their homes” from “what was once the most arable land.”
The “Israeli military is deployed across 58% of the Gaza Strip. This expulsion risks becoming permanent.”
Zionist occupation forces have expanded their military control of areas beyond the “yellow line”.
Gaza is not only practically divided but the Palestinians are being squeezed into ever smaller pockets in the enclave, making their already dire situation even worse.
Nature has also not been kind to them.
There have been heavy downpours of rain, submerging their tents and the few possessions they have to protect them from the cold: blankets, and clothing.
Camps in the al-Mawasi area of Khan Younis have been turned into pools of mud and water, endangering families and their few remaining belongings, according to local media reports.
The ceasefire agreement signed with Hamas last month stipulated that around 300,000 tents and mobile homes would be allowed in.
Israel, however, is stubbornly refusing to allow the entry of tents, mobile homes, winter clothing and heating equipment.
Lack of food, medicines, clean water and cold weather have compounded the misery of children and the elderly, amid severe shortages of blankets, winter clothing and heating.
Weather conditions are worsening an already dire humanitarian crisis for hundreds of thousands of displaced people.
Israel’s two-year genocidal war on Gaza has destroyed nearly the entire infrastructure in the tiny enclave.
Almost the entire population of 2.3 million—or whatever numbers have survived the murderous onslaught so far— have been forced into displacement camps.
Israel has repeatedly violated the ceasefire deal—more than 500 times in seven weeks—killing at least 352 Palestinians and injuring 889 others.
According to Gaza’s Ministry of Health, the death toll since October 2023 has surpassed 70,000.
This, however, appears to be grossly under-reported.
The actual death toll, according to the Israeli newspaper Ha’aretz, exceeds 100,000.
This was reported in June 2025. Since then, thousands of others have been murdered in cold blood.
The Amnesty report said that “there have also been no prosecutions or investigations of acts of genocide by the Israeli authorities, at least none that has been publicly disclosed or acknowledged.”
It said that “on the contrary, atrocity crimes committed against Palestinians, including rape and other forms of sexual violence, torture and other ill-treatment of Palestinian detainees, continue to receive high level political support in Israel and within the military ranks.
“Not only has the level of dehumanization of Palestinians seen no decline post-ceasefire and the return of the hostages, but new death penalty legislation has been proposed which in its current wording means that it would be primarily applied against Palestinians.”
Amnesty report noted that “Israel also continues to prevent access to the Gaza Strip to international forensic experts and investigators, including international justice and UN mandated mechanisms, as well as international human rights organizations, and international media. This effectively prevents the collection of time-sensitive evidence that would be essential to pursue accountability and provide redress to victims and survivors.”