by Crescent International
In order to diversify its content even more, the Crescent International invites aspiring journalists and columnists to submit voluntary analytical reports. Only those reports that fit our editorial style and framework will be published although alternative points of view presented in a well reasoned way will be considered.
If you fall within the above category and wish to submit articles to Crescent International, please keep the following points in mind:
- The introductory sentence(s) must have a news hook that would grab the readers’ attention.
- The article must be between 1200 – 1400 words.
- It must be written in third person.
- Sentences must be short and concise.
- Repetition must be avoided.
- The main issue or news event that the article emphasizes must be clearly identified.
- It must provide background information not exceeding 400 words.
- It should clearly explain the significance of the event or issue.
- Arguments should be backed by facts in hyperlink form.
- The repercussion of the event or issue must be clearly identified.
- Reports must be submitted by the 18th of each month although in some instances a few extra days may be permitted.
- The author must indicate whether the report is to be published in his/her own name or a pen-name.
- Provide a short bio.
Prior to publishing any article, CI will edit it for style and structure.
CI reserves the absolute right to make any changes it deems necessary while keeping close to the overall thrust of the article. Contributors must acknowledge this in writing before any articles are accepted for publication.
Articles should be sent to: email@example.com