Zionist terrorists carry out cyber-attack on Iran’s Natanz uranium enrichment facility

Ensuring Socio-economic Justice

Crescent International

Ramadan 02, 1442 2021-04-14

Daily News Analysis

by Crescent International

Iran has blamed the Zionist regime of carrying out theexplosion at its Natanz uranium enrichment site on Sunday April 11.

The explosion resulted in power failure although Iranian officials said there were no casualties, damage or complications, according to Press TV.

The New York Times, however, claimed that the blast had created a crater so large that spokesman for Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization, Behrouz Kamalvandi,had fallen into it injuring his head, back, leg and arm.

He was shown speaking from a hospital bed, where he was recovering after the explosion.

Describing it as an “act of nuclear terrorism”, Tehran vowed revenge against the Zionist regime.

The Zionists have a long history of indulging in terrorist acts. In 2010, several Iranian scientists were martyred.

On November 27, 2020, Dr Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, a senior scientist, was assassination near Tehran.

The Zionists have also perpetrated other crimes against the Islamic Republic.

In characteristic style, the Zionist regime has remained mum about the latest attack but American and Israeli intelligence officials said there had been an Israeli role.

Lt. Gen. Aviv Kohavi, chief of staff of the Zionist Occupation Forces, hinted at Israel’s involvement during a speech the same day at a ceremony for Israeli soldiers.

Meanwhile, Iran’s Foreign Minister Javad Zarif said in a tweet today: “Nuclear terrorism at Natanz has unleashed dangerous spiral that can only be contained by ending US economic terrorism initiated by Trump.”

Dr Zarif further tweeted:

Biden/Harris have a clear choice to make:
Either the Obama/Biden deal
OR
Trump’s ‘maximum failure’ campaign
No alternative. Not much time. pic.twitter.com/7KD1qvwSDT

— Javad Zarif (@JZarif) April 14, 2021

Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh said the attack “could have led to a catastrophe that is a crime against humanity.”

The Zionist cyber-attack on Iran’s Natanz nuclear facility coincided with the visit of US Defence Secretary Lloyd Austin to Tel Aviv.

It shows the Zionists’ contempt for their American underwriters who are desperately trying to enter the nuclear agreement with Iran while their Zionist ward is trying to sabotage it.

There is also a body of opinion that holds that Benjamin Netanyahu, facing criminal charges and the possibility of removal from office, is deliberately creating a crisis.

His aim by such reckless conduct is to claim that Israel needs an experienced hand in power at this time.

Two days after the cyber-attack, Iraq’s Sabereen Newsreported that a number of Mossad agents operating in Iraq had been killed or wounded.

Citing security sources, the Iraqi media reported late on April 13 that a facility affiliated with Israel’s Mossad spy agency had been attacked by “unknown resistance forces” in the north of the country dealing it a “heavy blow”.

It needs recalling that the Kurds who control northern Iraq, work closely with the Zionists.

Meanwhile, Iran says it work has started on using IR-4 and IR-6 centrifuges in Natanz for enriching uranium to the level of 60 percent.

It expects the product to be ready next week.

President Hassan Rouhani said today that Iran’s decision to start enriching uranium to 60 percent purity — which followed the suspected Israeli act of sabotage at Natanz — was a response to the “malicious acts” perpetrated by the enemies of the Islamic Republic.

Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Copyrights © 1436 AH
Sign In
 
Forgot Password?
 
Not a Member? Subscribe

Loading...